What are the precautions for using external semicircular tube reactor
The external half-cylinder reactor is a kind of reaction equipment that should be operated with care, otherwise it will be damaged for many reasons and production will be forced to stop. The outer half-cylinder reactor is an ideal chemical reaction device, especially for chemical reactions in flammable, explosive and toxic media, showing its superiority. Several precautions in the use of external half-cylinder reactor are as follows:
1. The outer half-cylinder reactor should be placed indoors. When equipped with multiple high-pressure purifiers, they should be placed separately. Each operation room should have an exit or access directly to the outside, and the equipment location should be well ventilated.
2. When installing the lid, the sealing surfaces between the body and lid should be prevented from colliding with each other. Carefully place the lid in the fixed position of the pot body. When tightening the main nut, it must be tightened diagonally and symmetrically several times. The force should be even and the lid should not be tilted to one side to achieve a good sealing effect.
3. Check whether the moving parts and fixed contacts on the front and rear plates of the outer half-cylinder reactor are normal, pull off the upper cover and check whether the connector contacts are loose and whether there is any damage or corrosion caused by improper transportation and storage.
4. The control equipment should be grounded reliably.
5. Turn the rotating body by hand to check whether the operation is flexible.
6. Connect all the wires of the outer half-cylinder reactor, including the power supply wire, the electric furnace wire between the control equipment and the outer half-cylinder reactor, the motor wire, the temperature sensor and the tachometer wire.
7. Set various parameters (such as upper limit alarm temperature, working temperature, etc.) on the digital display meter, then press the "heating" switch, the outer half-tube reactor will open, and the indicator light on the "heating" switch will light up. Adjust the knob of "regulating pressure" to adjust the heating power of the electric furnace.
8. After the outer half-cylinder reactor is running, it can be cooled naturally, or cooled by water, or cooled by bracket. After the temperature drops, release the pressurized gas inside the kettle and let the pressure drop to normal pressure (the pressure gauge shows zero), then unscrew the main nut symmetrically at equal distance, then remove the main nut, then carefully take off the kettle cover and put it on the bracket.
Copyright © 2023 Foshan ZhuoYue Chemical Complete Sets of Equipment Power by: 300.cn SEO Business license